Vs > Ioannina
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Ioannina Climate & Distance Between
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Portalegre, Portugal
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Anderson, Sc, Usa
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Dajabon, Dominican Republic
Ioannina vs Jimani, Dominican Republic
Ioannina vs Azul, Argentina
Ioannina vs Herson, Ukraine
Ioannina vs Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile
Murmansk vs Soci
Geneva vs Itaituba
Ny-Alesund vs Beeville, Tx
Chiba vs Nanning
- The distance between Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand and Ioannina, Greece is approximately 8,474 km or 5,266 mi.
- To reach Nakhon Si Thammarat in this distance one would set out from Ioannina bearing 90.3° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Nakhon Si Thammarat bearing 128.9° or SE .
- Nakhon Si Thammarat has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Ioannina has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Nakhon Si Thammarat is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ioannina is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 13 °C (23.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.5 °C (31.5°F) less in Nakhon Si Thammarat. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1303.2 mm (51.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1303.2 l/m² (31.98 US gal/ft²) or 13,032,000 l/ha (1,393,207 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.6° higher in Nakhon Si Thammarat than in Ioannina.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nakhon Si Thammarat relative to Ioannina. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ioannina vs Nakhon Si Thammarat
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -74 (-3)
|| -53 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Khalkhgol, Mongolia
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Malaga, Costa del Sol, Spain
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Djerba, Tunisia
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Highbank, New Zealand
Ioannina vs Kasprowy Wierch, Poland
Ioannina vs Rockwell City, Ia, Usa
Ioannina vs Delphine, In, Usa
Ioannina vs Barranquilla, Colombia
Kangnung vs Bage
Sarzana/ Luni vs Temuka
Dorohoi vs Sarnia, On
Phetchabun vs Lebanon, Mo
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Ioannina Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nakhon Si Thammarat
Climate Guides for Locations near Ioannina