Vs > Te Aroha
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Te Aroha Climate & Distance Between
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Djibouti, Djibouti
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Taiyuan, China
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Bismarck, North Dakota, Usa
Te Aroha vs Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand
Te Aroha vs Midland, Tx, Usa
Te Aroha vs Chapeco, Brazil
Te Aroha vs Kolda, Senegal
Turiacu vs Izuhara
Chico vs Bayandelger
Cita/ Kadala vs Bismarck, North Dakota
Paracatu vs Guasdualito
- The distance between Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand and Te Aroha, New Zealand is approximately 9,356 km or 5,814 mi.
- To reach Nakhon Si Thammarat in this distance one would set out from Te Aroha bearing 285.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Nakhon Si Thammarat bearing 309.4° or NW .
- Nakhon Si Thammarat has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Te Aroha has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Nakhon Si Thammarat is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Te Aroha is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 12.5 °C (22.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.6 °C (13.7°F) less in Nakhon Si Thammarat. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 875.3 mm (34.5 in) more which is equivalent to 875.3 l/m² (21.48 US gal/ft²) or 8,753,000 l/ha (935,754 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.1° higher in Nakhon Si Thammarat than in Te Aroha.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nakhon Si Thammarat relative to Te Aroha. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Aroha vs Nakhon Si Thammarat
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -56 (-2)
|| -59 (-2)
|| -55 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Kisinev, Moldova
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Okayama, Japan
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Fortaleza, Brazil
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Motueka, New Zealand
Te Aroha vs Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Te Aroha vs Winnsboro, Sc, Usa
Te Aroha vs Safi, Morocco
Te Aroha vs Kolkata/ Calcutta, India
El Tor vs Pavelec
Kotel’Nyj Island vs Nkoundja
Geisenheim vs Balmoral Forest
Waipoua Forest vs Varena
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Te Aroha Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nakhon Si Thammarat
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Aroha