Vs > Wakayama
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Wakayama Climate & Distance Between
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Gwavas Forest, New Zealand
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Bust, Afghanistan
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Talkeetna, Ak, Usa
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Waimate, New Zealand
Wakayama vs Marion, Nc, Usa
Wakayama vs Quintero, Chile
Wakayama vs Eskisehir, Turkey
Wakayama vs Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores
Pingbian vs Puyo
Sioux Lookout, On vs Isoka
Edinburgh, Scotland vs Charleston (municipal), Sc
Claremorris vs Bucyrus, Oh
- The distance between Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand and Wakayama, Japan is approximately 4,590 km or 2,853 mi.
- To reach Nakhon Si Thammarat in this distance one would set out from Wakayama bearing 239.8° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Nakhon Si Thammarat bearing 226.3° or SW .
- Nakhon Si Thammarat has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Wakayama has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Nakhon Si Thammarat is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Wakayama is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 11.2 °C (20.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.4 °C (34.9°F) less in Nakhon Si Thammarat. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1028.4 mm (40.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1028.4 l/m² (25.24 US gal/ft²) or 10,284,000 l/ha (1,099,428 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.1° higher in Nakhon Si Thammarat than in Wakayama.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nakhon Si Thammarat relative to Wakayama. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Wakayama vs Nakhon Si Thammarat
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -118 (-5)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -12 (0)
|| -39 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Jos, Nigeria
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Nandi, Fiji
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Bougoun, Mali
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Melbourne (airport), Australia
Wakayama vs Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Wakayama vs Oconto, Wi, Usa
Wakayama vs Urumqi, Sinkiang, China
Wakayama vs Gladman Point, Nt, Canada
Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv vs Okhotsk
Bettles, Ak vs Eyrewell Forest
Goycay vs Ganca
Bergen - Florida vs Adrian, Mi
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Wakayama Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nakhon Si Thammarat
Climate Guides for Locations near Wakayama